The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Roast arm recipe is a meat dish that stands out with a special cooking method and a unique flavour profile, offering a hot flavour feast to our tables. This recipe includes a technique that is usually prepared with a long-term cooking process and maximises the flavour of the meat. In addition to the tender meat, the vegetables and spices in the roast arm provide an explosion of flavour.
This recipe, which offers a feast that pampers the palate with every bite, is a candidate to be the star of the table on special occasions or special invitations.
Now, how about discovering the subtleties of the roast arm recipe by going on a delicious journey?
Arm Roast Beef RecipeCourse: Main Courses
1 kg veal arm (chopped into cubes)
2 tablespoons of oil
1 large onion (chopped)
3 cloves of garlic (crushed)
2 carrots (cut into rings)
2 potatoes (cut into cubes)
1 cup hot water or broth
2 tablespoons tomato paste
Salt and black pepper (according to taste)
1 teaspoon red chilli (optional)
1 teaspoon thyme
Half a bunch of fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon of dried rosemary
- Marinate the veal with salt, black pepper and thyme and rest it in the fridge for a while.
- Heat the oil in a large pot, add the chopped onion and fry until it turns pink.
- Add the crushed garlic cloves, then add the diced beef and roast over low heat until the meat releases its water.
- Add the tomato paste and mix it all over the meat.
- Add the carrots and potatoes, add the fresh rosemary or dried rosemary.
- Add the hot water or broth, cover the pot and cook over low heat until the meat and vegetables are tender (about 1.5 – 2 hours).
- At the end of the cooking time, check the flavour by adding salt, black pepper and optional chilli flakes.
- Serve hot.
- Meat Selection: It is very important to choose quality veal for a delicious roast beef. The fat ratio of diced meat should be balanced and the selection of pieces should be done carefully.
- Marinating Process: Marinating the meat allows the spices to penetrate the meat better. A simple marinade made with salt, black pepper and thyme enriches the flavour of the meat.
- Slow Cooking: Roast arm is best cooked slowly over low heat. This ensures that the meat is tender and flavourful. It is important to complete the cooking process calmly, without rushing.
- Cutting the Vegetables: Cutting the vegetables homogenously and in a similar size balances the cooking process and ensures that they all cook at the same rate.
- Fresh Spices: If possible, using fresh rosemary adds a more vibrant and fresh flavour to the dish. If you cannot find fresh, you can also use dried rosemary.
- Water Dosage: It is important to use a balanced amount of hot water or stock. This affects the consistency and flavour of the dish.
- Control After Cooking: After cooking, check the salt, pepper and spices and adjust them to your taste. You can make adjustments if needed.
- Long Resting: Resting the arm roast for a while after cooking helps the meat to retain its juices. This contributes to a more delicious result.
- These tricks will make your roast arm recipe more delicious and successful. Bon Appetit!