The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Bacon Gravy Recipe is a great flavor alternative that you are looking for when you are getting ready to add a flavorful touch to your table. This special sauce can be an ideal choice to add a delicious flavor to both your breakfast tables and main dishes. The unique spicy and salty aroma of bacon combines with the other ingredients in the sauce, leaving an unforgettable taste on the palate.
Beyond being just a practical sauce recipe, Bacon Sauce offers a feast of flavor that everyone in search of flavor should add to their culinary repertoire.
While stepping into a brand new flavor experience in your kitchen with the Bacon Gravy Recipe, you are invited to discover the unique flavor of this delicious sauce. Bacon Gravy can be used on slices of fresh bread at breakfast tables or next to your egg dish; it is also an excellent choice to enrich your main dishes such as pasta, rice or roast.
With its quick and easy preparation and burst of flavor, Bacon Sauce is a recipe that will appeal to anyone who wants to gain experience in the kitchen.
How about trying this amazing flavor at home now?
Bacon Gravy Recipe
6 slices of bacon, chopped
1/4 cup flour
3 cups of milk
Salt and pepper to taste
- Frying the bacon: Fry the chopped bacon in a skillet over medium heat. Set the fried bacon aside and reserve the fat in the pan.
- Preparing the roux: Reduce the heat and sprinkle the flour over the fat remaining in the pan. Stirring constantly, mix the flour with the oil to form a roux (a mixture of flour and oil). Cook, stirring, until the roux is lightly browned, about 2-3 minutes.
- Cooking by adding milk: Turn the heat to medium and slowly add the milk, stirring constantly to avoid lumps. Cook, stirring, until the mixture thickens and thickens, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add seasoning: Add salt and pepper to taste. Add the salt carefully as the bacon is salty. Then add the fried bacon pieces.
- Serving: Serve the bacon gravy with biscuits, mashed potatoes or another dish of your choice. Bon appetit!
- Enjoy sharing this flavour you created in the kitchen with your loved ones with Bacon Sauce Recipe. In addition to the spicy and salty bacon flavour that delights the palate, it is in your hands to be a chef in the kitchen with the easy preparation of this sauce. Bon Appetit!