The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Casserole recipe is a tremendous flavour prepared with a traditional cooking method that offers a warm and satisfying meal experience. The casserole, which has a magnificent meeting in the pot with its intertwined layers, leaves an unforgettable mark on the palate by bringing together the essence of the ingredients. This recipe, which can be enriched with vegetables, meat or seafood, is ready to attract those looking for flavour in the home kitchen.
Now, let’s take a look at the details of the casserole recipe together.
Big Mac Casserole Recipe
500 grams of cubed meat (beef or lamb can be preferred)
2 medium onions (chopped)
3 cloves of garlic (chopped)
2 carrots (cut into rings)
2 potatoes (cut into cubes)
1 cup peas (optional, fresh or frozen)
Half a glass of oil
2 tablespoons tomato paste
1 cup hot water or broth
Salt, black pepper, chilli flakes (according to taste)
Half a bunch of fresh herbs (parsley, spring onion, dill – chopped)
- Heat the oil in a large pot, add the cubed meat and sauté until brown.
- Add chopped onion and garlic, sauté until soft.
- Add tomato paste and stir until it smells.
- Add the carrots cut into rings, potatoes cut into cubes and optionally peas.
- Add hot water or broth, add salt, black pepper and chilli flakes and mix.
- Cover the pot and cook over medium heat until the ingredients soften (about 30-40 minutes).
- Sprinkle the chopped fresh herbs over the stew.
- Serve hot.
- When casserole meets fragrant spices and fresh vegetables, it brings a hot feast of flavour to your table. The magnificent dance of tender meat, colourful vegetables and aromatic spices makes this casserole recipe special. Each spoon tells a cosy kitchen story in your home.
- Bon appetit to those who want to experience the joy of cooking!