The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Cool and Delicious Moments with Blackberry Syrup Recipe:
Blackberry syrup is a delicious drink that combines the unique flavour and healthy properties of fresh blackberries. It is an ideal choice for those who want to cool off in summer and add a satisfying flavour to the flavours.
This syrup, which can be easily prepared at home, offers a healthier alternative to ready-made syrups because it is made with natural ingredients.
Blackberry Syrup Recipe, For High Flavour and Health Value:
Blackberry syrup recipe is prepared in a simple and impressive way with carefully selected fresh blackberries, sugar, water and a little lemon juice. The fresh blackberries used in this recipe are rich in antioxidants, vitamin C and other vitamins and minerals, making the drink not only tasty but also healthy.
Homemade blackberry syrup ensures that you get a drink free of additives, which you are in control of making. Made with natural sweeteners, this syrup can be used in cold drinks, desserts or as a light sauce, making it deliciously versatile.
Enjoyable Moments with Blackberry Syrup Recipe:
Blackberry syrup recipe offers not only a drink recipe, but also a pleasant preparation process. When the intense aroma of fresh blackberries meets sugar, this delicious syrup makes your home smell delicious.
This recipe is designed to satisfy recipe seekers looking for a fresh and natural sweetness during the summer months. Whether you use it only with ice water or in cold drinks, blackberry syrup is an ideal option for refreshing and delicious moments.
Blackberry Syrup Recipe
2 cups fresh blackberries
1 glass of water
1 cup sugar
Half lemon juice
- Wash the blackberries, remove the stems and put them in a bowl.
- Mix sugar and water in a pot. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Stir until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add the washed blackberries to the boiling sugar water. Boil the mixture over medium heat for 10-15 minutes while stirring. Cook the mixture until the blackberries are well crushed and release the juice.
- When the cooking time is over, remove the mixture from the stove and strain the blackberries using a strainer. Put the syrup you have obtained in another bowl.
- Squeeze the juice of half a lemon into the syrup and stir. The lemon juice gives the syrup a fresh taste and improves the colour stability.
- Leave the syrup to cool. Then pour into a sterile bottle or jar and store in the refrigerator.
- Calorie Count: Approximately 30 calories for 1 tablespoon of blackberry syrup.
- One of the most important steps for blackberry syrup recipe is to choose fresh and ripe blackberries. As the berries ripen, their flavours become more intense and their sugar content increases, making your syrup more delicious.
- You can use natural sweeteners to control the amount of sugar and get a healthier syrup. Natural sweeteners such as honey or agave syrup can enrich the flavour of your syrup.
- Avoid excessively high heat when boiling blackberries with sugar water. Boiling slowly will help you better preserve the flavour and colour of the blackberries.
- Adding a little lemon juice to the recipe improves the freshness and colour stability of your syrup. Lemon juice also balances the weight of the sugar, adding a nice touch to the flavour profile.
- Straining your syrup after the cooking process is complete separates the berry pieces and seeds, allowing for a smoother consistency.
- Pour your syrup into a sterile bottle or jar and store in the refrigerator. This increases the freshness and durability of your syrup.
- You can experiment with different flavour combinations by using your blackberry syrup not only in drinks, but also in ice cream, yoghurt or other desserts.
- This blackberry syrup recipe is a practical and delicious option to use as a refreshing drink or sweetener, preserving the natural flavour of fresh blackberries.