The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Blackened Chicken Alfredo recipe is a special dish that offers a delicious flavour experience and makes you feel the beloved Alfredo sauce of Italian cuisine intensely. Chicken thighs are roasted and caramelised in a carefully prepared Alfredo sauce, resulting in a creamy and rich flavour profile. This recipe brings a restaurant-quality flavour to your table while creating a pleasant home-cooking atmosphere.
Now, let’s take a look at the details of this delicious blackened chicken Alfredo recipe.
Blackened Chicken Alfredo Recipe
4 chicken thighs (skin on)
2 tablespoons of olive oil
3 cloves of garlic (crushed)
1 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 water glass of cream
Half a glass of freshly chopped parsley
Salt and black pepper (according to your taste)
400 grams tagliatelle or fettuccine pasta
- Rub the chicken thighs well with salt and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan. Fry the chicken thighs on both sides until golden brown.
- Add the garlic and fry for a while. Then add the parmesan cheese and cream. Stir until the mixture is thick and creamy.
- Add the freshly chopped parsley, stir and remove from the heat.
- Boil salted water in a separate pot and boil the pasta for the time specified on the package.
- Add the boiled pasta to the chicken mixture, stir and cook for a few more minutes.
- Blackened Chicken Alfredo is a recipe that offers a rich feast of flavour, perfectly paired with lightly caramelised chicken thighs and creamy Alfredo sauce. This delicious dish is perfect for a special dinner or to spoil your loved ones. If you want to add a special touch in the kitchen, Blackened Chicken Alfredo may be just the recipe you are looking for.
- This recipe, which will enrich your table with its elegant presentation and intense flavour, gives you the comfort of a restaurant at home.
- Bon Appetit!