The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Carrot stew recipe stands out as a vegetable dish that offers both a visual feast and a delicious alternative to your tables. This recipe, which is enriched with the saturated flavour of carrots, the great harmony of spices and other vegetables added to the dish, can be the favourite of those looking for both a healthy option and a light meal.
This dish, which can be prepared practically in the kitchen, can be an ideal choice especially for vegan and vegetable lovers. Now, let’s take a look at the colourful and delicious carrot stew recipe together and get ready to add a delicious touch to your tables.
Carrot Stew Recipe
4 medium sized carrots
1 large onion
2 tablespoons of oil
2 cloves of garlic
1 teaspoon of chilli paste
1 tea glass of hot water
Salt, black pepper, chilli flakes (optional)
Fresh parsley (for serving)
- Peel the carrots and cut them into round slices.
- Finely chop the onion and grate the tomatoes.
- Heat the oil in a deep pan, add the chopped onions and fry until they turn pink.
- Then add the grated tomatoes and cook until they release their juice.
- Crush the garlic, add the chilli paste and mix.
- Add the carrot slices to the pan and mix.
- Add the hot water, salt and spices and stir.
- Cover the lid and cook over low heat until the carrots are soft.
- After cooking, garnish with fresh parsley and serve.
- Carrot stew recipe offers a great option for those who care about a healthy diet. You can adjust the amount of ingredients according to personal preferences and increase or decrease the spices according to your taste. Also, adding freshly squeezed lemon juice before serving the dish can further enhance its flavour. I suggest you try this recipe, which will add colour to your tables with its easy preparation and satisfying properties. Have a good meal!