The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Cheesecake Recipe Philadelphia: Journey to the Peak of Flavour
Cheesecake is a dessert that makes your mouth water when you hear its name and stands out with its smooth texture and tremendous flavour. Especially when the cheesecake recipe is prepared using Philadelphia brand labne cheese, it reaches the peak of this sweet feast. Philadelphia labne cheese has a special texture that perfectly balances the consistency and flavour of the cheesecake.
When cheesecake recipe Philadelphia is prepared with carefully selected ingredients, it turns into a feast that causes an explosion of flavour in each slice.
This recipe uses whole wheat biscuits and melted butter for the base, giving the crust a perfect texture. The eggs, granulated sugar, sour cream and vanillin sugar used for the cream turn into a dance inside the cheesecake, creating a composition where complementary flavours meet in perfect harmony.
Cheesecake recipe Philadelphia can be made easily at home, not only in terms of flavour, but also with practical steps in its preparation. Cooking the cheesecake in the oven and then resting it in the refrigerator is an important step to achieve a perfect consistency. After the cheesecake cools down at room temperature, slice and serve, and get ready to welcome your guests and loved ones with a feast of flavour that will make you feel like a chef.
Cheesecake recipe Philadelphia stands out as an eye-filling dessert recipe that everyone can easily prepare. If you want to make a delicious cheesecake at home, this recipe may be just what you are looking for.
How about trying the cheesecake recipe with Philadelphia brand labne cheese with its elegant presentation and unique taste? Let your desire meet with the perfect cheesecake flavour!
Cheesecake Recipe Philadelphia
200 grams of whole wheat biscuits
100 grams butter (melted)
For the Cream:
500 grams of labne cheese (Philadelphia brand can be preferred)
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup sour cream
1 tsp vanillin sugar
3 tbsp flour
Strawberries or seasonal fruits (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Grind the biscuits into flour in a rondo. Add the melted butter and mix until you get a homogenous mixture.
- Spread the biscuit mixture on the bottom of a springform cake mould and press to form a smooth base.
- Bake the biscuit base in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Then switch off the oven and leave to cool.
- Put the labne cheese, granulated sugar, eggs, sour cream and vanillin in a bowl. Whisk well with a mixer.
- Add the flour and continue whisking the mixture until it reaches a smooth consistency.
- Pour the prepared cream mixture over the biscuit base.
- Bake the cheesecake in an oven preheated to 180°C for about 45-50 minutes until the edges are firm and the centre is slightly wobbly.
- Leave the cheesecake to cool at room temperature. Then refrigerate for at least 4-6 hours or preferably overnight.
- Before serving, you can decorate the cheesecake with sliced strawberries or seasonal fruits.
- The quality of the cheesecake is directly related to the ingredients. Pay attention to the quality of ingredients such as eggs, butter and especially labneh cheese. Quality ingredients greatly affect the flavour.
- Take the eggs and labneh cheese out of the refrigerator in advance and let them come to room temperature. Room temperature ingredients help the cheesecake to gain a smooth consistency.
- Prepare the biscuit base by pressing it down evenly. This ensures that the bottom of the cheesecake cooks evenly and helps the base to slice easily when serving.
- Cook the cheesecake slowly at a low temperature, usually 180°C. Excessively high temperatures may cause the cheesecake to crack. Switch off the oven when the cheesecake is firm around the edges and slightly wobbly in the centre.
- After the cheesecake is cooked, switch off the oven and leave the cheesecake in the oven for a while. Then let it rest in the refrigerator for at least 4-6 hours, preferably overnight. This helps the cheesecake to set and the flavour to fully develop.
- To check if the cheesecake is cooked, insert your knife into the centre of the cheesecake. If the knife comes out clean, the cheesecake is cooked.
- When slicing your cheesecake, you can use the knife by heating it in hot water and cut the slices more smoothly. Using strawberries or fruit during service increases visual aesthetics.
- If you want to personalise the recipe, add your own touch of flavour by adding cinnamon, lemon zest or chocolate to the filling.
- By following these tips, you can ensure that your cheesecake recipe achieves a perfect result and prepare a delicious dessert feast. Happy baking and bon appetit!