The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Chicken cobbler recipe and red lobster recipe express a warm and flavourful meeting that turns kitchens into a feast. These two magnificent recipes meet in a harmony that impresses those who love flavours unique to their palates. The chicken cobbler resembles a work of art with a delicious chicken layer coming out of the hot oven and a crispy dough coating on top.
On the other hand, the red lobster recipe offers an original flavour, carefully prepared to tempt seafood lovers. Now, are you ready to witness the triumph of flavour in the kitchen and decorate your tables with these delicious recipes?
Chicken Cobbler Recipe Red LobsterCourse: Main Courses
For Pie Dough:
2 cups flour
150 grams butter (cold and cubed)
1 teaspoon of vinegar
For the pie filling:
1 water glass grated chicken breast
200 grams of red lobster meat (boiled and chopped)
1 water glass grated kashar cheese
Half a glass of boiled corn kernels
Half a glass of chopped spring onion
1 water glass of cream
Salt and black pepper
- Put the flour, salt, butter (cold), eggs and vinegar in a bowl. Mix the ingredients with your fingers to get a sandy consistency. Then add water and knead quickly. Wrap the dough in cling film and rest it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Roll out the rested dough on the floured bench and place it into the tart mould. Cut the excess dough by trimming the edges.
- Grate the chicken breast and cook lightly in a pan. Boil and chop the lobster meat.
- For the pie filling, mix the chicken, red lobster meat, grated cheddar cheese, corn kernels and chopped spring onion.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs, add the cream and mix. Add salt and pepper and mix again.
- Spread the chicken-lobster mixture on the dough. Pour the egg cream over it.
- Bake in a preheated 180°C oven until the top is well browned (about 30-35 minutes).
- Slice the red lobster with chicken pie recipe and serve hot. Enjoy your meal!
- You can add various ingredients to the recipe to add your personal flavour preferences. For example, you can customise the recipe by using chopped mushrooms, colourful peppers or different types of cheese.
- You can make the recipe even faster by preparing the chicken and red lobster filling in advance.
- If you want to make the dough crispier, you can pre-bake the tart dough in the oven.
- You can enrich the recipe with vegetables in addition to seafood. For example, adding chopped spinach or asparagus can be a great option.
- You can let the tart rest for a while before serving to allow the flavours to combine better.
- You can surprise your guests by using this recipe for special occasions or invitations. I hope you enjoy trying this red lobster with chicken pie recipe!