The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Forest chicken dish is a gastronomic masterpiece that enriches our tables with the exquisite flavours offered to us by nature, offering both a visual feast and pampering the palate. Inspired by nature, this flavour combines chicken meat with the exquisite aromas and flavours coming from the depths of the forest and offers a feast to the tables.
The grouse dish is prepared with fresh vegetables, spices and natural ingredients, giving you the peace and flavour of nature in every bite. This delicious dish is a recipe that combines traditional flavours with modern touches and is a special taste that will fascinate gastronomy lovers. Here, are you ready to take a step into the fascinating world of grouse dish?
Let’s follow the recipe steps below.
Chicken of The Woods Recipe
500 grams of natural grouse meat (thigh or breast optional)
2 cups fresh forest mushrooms
1 medium onion (grated)
2 cloves of garlic (crushed)
2 carrots (sliced in half moon shape)
1 red chilli (large chopped)
Half a water glass of peas
3 tablespoons of olive oil
1 cup chicken broth or water
Salt and black pepper (according to taste)
- Marinate the chicken meat with salt and pepper, set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan. Add the grated onion and fry until it turns pink.
- Add the chicken meat and sauté until brown on all sides.
- Add chopped red pepper, sliced carrot and peas. Saute for a few minutes stirring.
- Add the fresh forest mushrooms and stir. Add the garlic and sauté until the ingredients are well mixed.
- Add the chicken stock or water, bring to the boil, then reduce the heat to low and simmer for about 25-30 minutes until the dish is cooked.
- Check for flavour and adjust the salt and pepper.
- Serve hot.
- This delicious Forest Chicken Dinner brings the flavour of nature and healthy nutrients to your table. Each bite will take you to the depths of the forest and give you the taste of a natural feast. I suggest you try this recipe for a healthy, delicious and satisfying meal and share it with your loved ones.
- Bon appetit!