The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
This chocolate cake recipe from scratch will be the favourite of everyone in search of flavour! Especially ideal for easy Halloween treats, this recipe is both simple to make and offers a flavour that will fascinate chocolate lovers.
This delicious cake, specially prepared for Halloween, combines its scary flavour with a soft touch. Now, are you ready to put your home in the Halloween mood with this easy and seductive chocolate cake recipe?
Chocolate Cake Recipe From Scratch Easy Halloween
For the Dough:
1 water glass flour
1/2 cup cocoa
1 water glass of granulated sugar
1/2 water glass of milk
1/2 water glass of oil
1 teaspoon vanillin extract
1 teaspoon baking powder
Half teaspoon salt
For Chocolate Sauce:
100 grams dark chocolate
1/4 cup cream
Candy colours or decorations suitable for Halloween concept
- Set the oven to 180 degrees (preheated). Lightly grease a square or round cake tin or line with greaseproof paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, cocoa, granulated sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs, add the milk, oil and vanillin extract. Whisk the mixture well.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix with a spatula. Continue mixing until you get a homogenous consistency.
- Pour the cake batter into the mould and flatten it.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes or check until the toothpick comes out clean.
- While the cake is baking, melt the dark chocolate for the chocolate sauce with bain-marie method, add cream and mix.
- Remove the baked cake from the oven and pour the chocolate sauce over it. Let it cool until it reaches room temperature.
- Decorate your cooled cake with candy colours or decorations suitable for the Halloween theme.
- Slice and serve and enjoy the magical flavour of Halloween!
- To make the chocolate cake even more tempting, you can add hazelnut pieces, shredded coconut or fruit slices.
- If you want to make the chocolate sauce thicker, you can add extra dark chocolate or a little butter.
- To give the cake batter a unique flavour, you can add cinnamon, nutmeg or coffee to the recipe.
- Decorating options can be changed according to your concept.
- Allowing the cake to cool completely and the chocolate sauce to set before serving can enhance the flavour.
- This recipe is perfect for Halloween parties, family gatherings, or just a sweet surprise.
- These notes contain some suggestions for those who want to customise the chocolate cake recipe or add different flavours. Enjoy your baking and enjoy your Halloween!