The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Chocolate chip cookie recipe is a dessert that appeals to everyone’s taste buds and offers a delicious snack alternative. These delicious cookies offer a feast of flavor with their soft dough and all the chocolate chips inside.
This recipe, which can be easily prepared at home, will enchant chocolate lovers and promise sweet happiness in every bite. Now, we invite you to the unique world of chocolate chip cookies!
Follow the steps below for the best recipe and preparation.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
200 grams butter (at room temperature)
1 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanillin extract
Half a tea glass of milk
3 cups flour
1 teaspoon of baking soda
Half a teaspoon of salt
200 grams of chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and prepare a baking sheet lined with greaseproof paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the room temperature butter and granulated sugar. Continue whisking until the mixture is creamy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Add the vanillin extract and milk and mix well.
- Sift the flour, baking soda and salt into a bowl. Keep mixing until you get the consistency of dough.
- Finally, add the chocolate chips and ensure that they are homogeneously distributed.
- Take walnut-sized pieces from the dough, roll them in the palm of your hand and place them intermittently on the tray with greaseproof paper.
- Bake in a preheated 180 degree oven for about 12-15 minutes until the cookies turn golden.
- Leave the hot cookies out of the oven to cool on the tray for a while. Then place them on a wire rack and let them cool completely.
- You can get approximately 24 chocolate chip cookies from this recipe.
- The average calorie content of one cookie can vary between 120-150 kcal on average. It may vary depending on the brand and type of ingredients used to determine the exact calorie values.
- The preparation time is approximately 20 minutes and the cooking time is 12-15 minutes.
- With this recipe, you can easily prepare your chocolate chip cookies and spoil your guests or family with a delicious surprise. Bon appetit!