The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Dandelion Jelly Recipe: The Delicious Way of Healing from Nature
Dandelion Jelly Recipe offers a great option for those who want to support the immune system on cold winter days and feed on medicinal herbs from nature. This recipe brings the unique flavour and healthful properties of dandelion flowers to your tables in the form of a jelly.
Dandelion has been known as a source of natural healing for years; while strengthening the immune system with its antioxidants and vitamin C content, it can also be an effective aid against coughs and colds.
Dandelion Jelly attracts attention with its simplicity in preparation and health-friendly ingredients. Fresh dandelion flowers, honey or agave syrup, lemon juice and natural gelatine or agar agar are the main building blocks of this recipe. These delicious jelly notes, combined with the medicinal herbs that nature offers us, will both delight the palate and revitalise the body.
Dandelion Jelly can be an excellent choice especially for those looking for a sweet snack. For a healthy dessert experience, how about trying this recipe with herbs?
Bring the power of nature to your table and enjoy both flavour and health with Dandelion Jelly.
Dandelion Jelly Recipe
1 cup fresh dandelion flowers
2 cups of water
Half a glass of honey or agave syrup
Juice of 1 lemon
1 packet (approx. 7 g) powdered gelatine or agar agar (vegetarian alternative)
Fresh fruits (optional, for decoration)
- Wash the dandelion flowers thoroughly and put them in a pot with water.
- Bring the dandelion flowers to a boil and then let them steep over low heat for 10-15 minutes.
- Strain the brewed dandelion tea and separate the liquid.
- In a separate bowl, add honey or agave syrup and mix.
- Add lemon juice and mix well.
- Mix by adding powdered gelatin or agar agar and leave for a while.
- Add the prepared dandelion tea and mix again.
- Boil the mixture by stirring until it reaches the consistency of jelly.
- Remove the boiling mixture from the stove and let it cool at room temperature.
- Keep the cooled mixture in the refrigerator for at least 3-4 hours or more.
- After it reaches the consistency of jelly, slice it and place it on a serving plate.
- Optionally, garnish with fresh fruits and serve.
- Dandelion Jelly is a light and delicious dessert alternative that contains the unique flavour and benefits of dandelion, nature’s health storehouse. Bon Appetit!