The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
The Dash Mini Waffle Maker is a great way to instantly spice up and flavour your breakfast or snack meals. This compact machine allows you to prepare perfect, golden brown waffles in just a few minutes and offers endless flavour combinations with creative recipe options.
Enjoy using this practical kitchen companion to add a new dimension to breakfasts, brunches or quick snacks with Dash Mini Waffle Maker recipes. Now, are you ready to discover the delicious recipes you can prepare with this machine?
Dash Mini Waffle Maker Recipes
1 cup waffle mix
1/2 water glass of milk
2 tablespoons of oil
1 teaspoon vanillin extract (optional)
Raspberry or maple syrup (for serving)
- Preheat and lightly oil the Dash Mini Waffle Maker.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the waffle mix, milk, egg, oil and optional vanillin extract. It is important that the mixture has a smooth consistency.
- Pour the waffle mixture into the centre of the Dash Mini Waffle Maker with a small ladle. Close the lid of the machine and wait until the waffles are cooked.
- Cooking time usually varies between 3-5 minutes, but may vary depending on the model and temperature of the machine. Cook until the waffles are golden brown.
- Remove the cooked waffles with a spatula and serve topped with raspberry or maple syrup, if desired.
- The amount obtained from this recipe is approximately for 2 persons.
- The calorie content of this recipe may vary depending on the ingredients used and portion size. Approximately 1 serving of plain waffle can be between 150-200 kcal on average.
- It takes approximately 10-15 minutes including preparation and cooking time.
- Cooking time can vary depending on the machine model and temperature you choose, usually taking around 3-5 minutes.
- With this simple recipe, you can quickly prepare simple and delicious waffles with the Dash Mini Waffle Maker. Bon Appetit!