The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Easy Cookie Dough Recipe: Meet the Secrets of Flavour
Easy Cookie Dough Recipe offers a great starting point for those who want to have pleasant moments in the kitchen. Making cookies is not only a way to get a sweet snack, but also a way to surround your home with the fragrance of fresh cookies.
This recipe appeals to both experienced chefs and those taking new steps in the kitchen. Perhaps the most attractive aspect is the simplicity of the ingredients and the easy applicability of the recipe.
If you are looking for a practical cookie recipe that you can prepare quickly, whether you want to serve it with your tea at your tea hours or when you want to offer a surprise flavour to your loved ones, here is the answer you are looking for.
While preparing your cookies with this Easy Cookie Dough Recipe, you will step into one of those unique flavours that surround your home. This dough, which is formed by the perfect harmony of basic ingredients such as butter, granulated sugar, eggs, oil and flour, offers a recipe that everyone can easily achieve in the kitchen with both the production process and the results.
The tricks of the recipe include adding flour slowly to adjust the consistency of the dough, shaping the cookies in equal sizes and ensuring perfect baking in the oven.
Now, are you ready to discover the secrets of Easy Cookie Dough Recipe accompanied by the fragrance of fresh cookies?
Easy Cookie Dough Recipe
1 cup butter (at room temperature)
1 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp vanillin sugar
½ cup of vegetable oil
1 packet of baking powder
1 packet of vanillin granulated sugar
As much flour as it takes (about 3.5 cups)
Chocolate drops or walnuts (optional)
- Mix the butter and granulated sugar well in a mixing bowl.
- Add the eggs and continue mixing.
- Add the oil and vanillin sugar and mix.
- Add baking powder and vanillin granulated sugar and ensure that the ingredients are homogeneously mixed.
- Add flour little by little and knead until you get a soft dough.
- Pick walnut sized pieces from the dough, roll them and place them on the tray with greaseproof paper.
- Optionally, you can add chocolate drops or walnuts on top.
- Bake in a preheated 180 degree oven for about 12-15 minutes until they turn slightly pink.
- You have embarked on a journey full of flavour with Easy Cookie Dough Recipe! With this simple recipe, you can spoil your guests, family or yourself with a sweet surprise. Unforgettable moments and delightful snacks full of delicious flavours await you. Bon Appetit!