The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Apple jam is a delicious and nutritious dessert option that is often preferred at breakfast tables. Apple is an ideal ingredient for making jam with its natural sugar content, and this recipe offers a fresh and healthy flavour that can be easily prepared at home.
Apple jam recipe, especially when made using fresh apples in apple season, adds a delicious flavour to the tables with the natural aroma and sweetness of the fruit.
When preparing apple jam, making sure that the apples used are sweet and juicy is an important factor that determines the result of the jam. After peeling and dicing the apples, they begin to thicken by combining with the granulated sugar added to them.
The addition of lemon juice preserves the colour and adds a slight sourness to the taste profile. Apple jam recipe can be the choice of not only those looking for a homemade dessert, but also those who are interested in healthy and natural flavours.
This recipe, which is easy to prepare and has minimal ingredients, is a flavour that everyone who wants to add a touch of homemade dessert to your tables should try. You can try the apple jam recipe to make use of apples, which are a source of vitamins in the winter months, and to leave a pleasant scent in your home, and you can enjoy the pleasure of serving a healthy dessert to your loved ones.
How to Make Apple Jam Recipe
4 medium-sized apples, peeled, cored and diced
2 cups of granulated sugar
1 lemon juice
Half a glass of water
1 tsp freshly grated ginger (optional)
- Put the apple cubes in a bowl.
- Add granulated sugar and blend the apple slices well with the sugar. In this way, you can ensure that the sugar penetrates the apples better. Let it rest for a while.
- Then add the lemon juice and water. If you are going to use it, add freshly grated ginger.
- Put the mixture on the stove and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Once boiling, reduce the heat to low and cook for about 30-40 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the apples are soft.
- When the apples are soft, remove the jam from the stove and let it rest until it reaches room temperature.
- Divide the rested jam into sterile glass jars and close the jars.
- Your apple jam is ready! You can serve it cold or hot.
- This delicious apple jam can be consumed for breakfast on bread or with yoghurt. Bon Appetit!