The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
For our dear readers looking for a Binangkal recipe, get ready to embark on a journey full of flavour! Binangkal is a traditional sweet snack from Cebu, Philippines. This unique flavour offers a palate-pleasing experience with its crispy outer shell and soft texture inside. The allure of Binangkal attracts many women who are not only interested in satisfying their sweet cravings but also the ease of preparation.
Binangkal recipe is a perfect option especially for women who want to relax after busy days and share pleasant moments with their loved ones. Although the recipe can be made with simple ingredients, it creates a feeling of inner happiness at every step.
On the one hand, the wonderful fragrance emitted during the kneading of the dough creates a warm atmosphere that surrounds your home, while on the other hand, the process of shaping the dough gives you the chance to add your own creativity.
The making of Binangkal is a unique opportunity to demonstrate the value of a woman’s hand and her mastery of the art of cooking. To savour the flavour of the step-by-step execution of this recipe, while watching a marvellous dance of simple ingredients such as eggs, flour, coconut and sugar, is to enjoy the special touch of a woman’s hand.
Binangkal recipe allows women to show off their culinary skills and create unforgettable memories to share with their loved ones. This delicious snack allows every woman with a passion for cooking to organise a feast in the kitchen.
Here are Binangkal Recipe Details
How to Make Binangkal RecipeCourse: Aperitives
2 cups flour
1 cup coconut
1 cup white sugar
1 tea glass of water
1 cup coconut oil (or other vegetable oil)
1 teaspoon vanillin extract
Half teaspoon salt
Half a glass of sesame seeds (optional, for sprinkling)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, coconut, sugar and salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine the water, coconut oil and vanillin extract.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and mix well until you get a homogeneous dough.
- Take walnut-sized pieces of the dough, roll them in the palm of your hand and optionally roll them in sesame seeds.
- Place the prepared Binangkal balls on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper.
- Bake in a preheated 180°C oven for about 20-25 minutes until the Binangkal turn golden brown.
- Remove the baked Binangkal from the tray and let them cool at room temperature.
- Once cooled, sprinkle some coconut over the Binangkal and serve.
- When you try the binangkal recipe, you can add some personal touches to make this delicious snack even more special. For example, you can add grated coconut, cinnamon or cocoa to the batter for different flavours. You can also dip the Binangkal in melted chocolate or sprinkle with icing sugar after they come out of the oven. This recipe offers flexibility that can be adapted according to your creativity and taste.
- Also, don’t forget to share the Binangkal with your loved ones. Perhaps this delicious snack can be part of your special moments where pleasant conversations and good memories are shared. Binangkal can be not only a recipe but also a symbol of love and sharing. If you want, you can make this recipe together with your loved ones, enjoy the time you spend in the kitchen and collect beautiful memories together. I wish you good cooking and pleasant sharing!