The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Meatballs with stove top filling recipe is a guest on our tables with a warm aroma that will warm us on cold winter days and envelop our home. The exquisite flavour of the meatballs meets with the magnificent smells emitted while cooking under the stove, turning our home into a culinary feast.
This recipe, which promises care in every bite and flavour in every fork stroke, goes beyond traditional meatball making and offers a special touch that integrates with the warmth of the stove. Now, when it’s time to go to the stove, you will both challenge the cold of winter and cheer up your palate with this recipe.
Meatloaf With Stove Top Stuffing Recipe
For the meatballs
500 grams of minced beef
1 water glass of fine bulgur
1 onion (grated)
2 tablespoons tomato paste
Half a bunch of spring onion (finely chopped)
Half a bunch of parsley (finely chopped)
1 teaspoon salt
Half a teaspoon of black pepper
Half teaspoon cumin
Half tea glass of oil
For the filling:
100 grams of walnut (coarsely chopped)
50 grams of currants (soaked in warm water)
Half tea glass pomegranate syrup
- Put the fine bulgur in a deep bowl, add hot water and mix. Then cover it and leave it to rest for 10 minutes.
- Add grated onion, minced meat, tomato paste, spring onion, parsley, salt, black pepper, cumin and oil to the rested bulgur and knead it. While kneading the mixture, it will release its water and thicken.
- Prepare the filling by mixing walnut, currants and pomegranate molasses.
- Pick walnut sized pieces from the meatball mixture, put the stuffing you have prepared into them, shape them as meatballs and place them on the tray lined with greaseproof paper.
- Bake the prepared meatballs in a preheated 180°C oven until they are well browned. The cooking time will be approximately 25-30 minutes.
- Place the hot meatballs out of the oven on a serving plate, garnish with pomegranate seeds or fresh mint leaves and serve.
- Enriching the filling with walnuts, currants and pomegranate molasses adds a special flavour to the meatballs. However, you can customise the filling with different ingredients according to your personal preferences.
- Wetting your hands while kneading the meatballs will prevent the mixture from sticking to your hands.
- You can use lemon juice instead of pomegranate syrup to add an extra freshness and acidic flavour.
- You can apply a small amount of olive oil on the meatballs before putting them in the oven to get a shinier and crispy crust.
- Cooking time may vary depending on the size of the meatballs and the characteristics of your oven. It is important to check them until they are well browned.
- This recipe, made on the stove top, offers a cosy alternative, especially on cold winter days. Serving the meatballs hot when serving contributes to the flavours to be felt better.
- By paying attention to the quality of the ingredients used in the recipe, you can achieve the best result with meatballs prepared with natural and fresh products.We wish you a great dining experience in advance!