The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Olive garden lasagne recipe offers a feast to the tables by combining the unique flavours of Italian cuisine with the green texture of the Mediterranean. This magnificent recipe includes the magnificent dance of creamy béchamel sauce and delicious red sauce, which meets the characteristic flavour of delicious olives.
The olive-oil-soaked ingredients enrich your lasagne plates and make you feel the warm breeze of the Mediterranean in every slice.
Now, let’s take a look at the intricacies of the olive garden lasagne recipe together on this flavour journey.
Olive Garden Lasagna Recipe
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 onion (chopped)
3 cloves of garlic (crushed)
400 g minced beef
1 can of grated tomatoes (400 g)
1 tablespoon tomato paste
Salt, pepper, red chilli flakes (optional)
3 tablespoons butter
3 tablespoons flour
3 cups of milk
Salt, black pepper, nutmeg
Lasagne dough (pre-boiled)
1 water glass grated feta cheese
Half a glass of sliced black olives
Half a glass of sliced green olives
Fresh basil leaves (optional)
- For the red sauce, heat the olive oil in a pan. Add the onion and fry until it turns pink, then add the garlic.
- Add the minced meat and fry until it turns brown. Add grated tomatoes, tomato paste, salt and spices. Cook over low heat for 20-30 minutes.
- For the bechamel sauce, melt the butter, add flour and roast. Then slowly add the milk and stir. When it starts to boil, add salt, black pepper and nutmeg and cook until it thickens.
- Set the oven to 180 degrees.
- Place the lasagne dough in the baking dish, top with red sauce, béchamel sauce, feta cheese, black olives and green olives. Repeat these layers.
- Spread the top layer with béchamel sauce and sprinkle with grated feta cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30-40 minutes until the top is well browned.
- Sprinkle fresh basil leaves over the lasagne and serve.
- Olive garden lasagna recipe is a masterpiece that offers a feast of flavour while bringing the fresh breeze of the Mediterranean to your table. This recipe, which meets the unique flavour of olives in every slice, is ideal for you to have a pleasant table experience with your family and loved ones.
- I wish you tables full of flavour in advance!