The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
If you are looking for a delicious and nutritious alternative for those following the paleo diet, paleo crock pot recipes are for you! These recipes are especially ideal for those who like to eat healthy.
Paleo crock pot recipes, prepared with natural and nutritious ingredients, contribute to your health as well as flavour. Now, it’s time to prepare a healthy and satisfying table!
Paleo Crock Pot Recipes
500 grams of natural chicken breast, diced
2 medium-sized carrots, cut into rings
1 courgette, round sliced
1 red chilli, chopped
1 yellow chilli, chopped
1 onion, chopped
3 cloves of garlic, chopped
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon of red chilli
- Marinate the chicken breast with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Heat the coconut oil in a casserole pan.
- Add the chopped chicken and fry until brown.
- Add the chopped vegetables and stir-fry for a few minutes.
- Mix all the ingredients and place the casserole dish in a preheated 180 degree oven.
- Keep the casserole dish in the oven for about 30-40 minutes or until the vegetables are well cooked.
- Serve hot and enjoy your healthy paleo crock pot!
- This healthy and tasty paleo casserole dish is packed with nutritious ingredients. The perfect combination of coconut oil, chicken and colourful vegetables is ideal for adding flavour and health to your table. Top with fresh herbs or serve with a green salad to complete this delicious dish. Bon Appetit!