The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Meat Jun stands out as a delicious and delicious dish of Korean cuisine. This traditional Korean recipe is a feast of flavour prepared by frying thinly sliced meat in a mixture of egg and flour. Meat Jun, which has the rich tastes of Korean culture, is both easy to prepare and offers a magnificent flavour.
Now, let’s take a look at a delightful recipe for this delicious Korean dish that delights the palate.
Recipe For Meat Jun
400g beef steak (thinly sliced)
Half a glass of flour
2 tablespoons of soya sauce
1 tablespoon sesame oil
2 cloves of garlic (crushed)
Salt and black pepper (according to your taste)
- Put the thinly sliced beef steaks into a bowl.
- Break the eggs on it and mix well.
- Add the flour and mix to cover all sides of the meat.
- Add soya sauce, sesame oil, crushed garlic, salt and pepper and let the mixture rest for a while (at least 15 minutes).
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Place the meat slices in the pan and fry on both sides until golden brown.
- Remove the fried meat on a paper towel to absorb the excess oil.
- Meat Jun is ready to serve!
- Et Jun is a practical and delicious recipe that brings a delicious flavour of Korean cuisine to your tables. The delicious frying of thinly sliced meat meets with eggs and spices to offer a tremendous taste experience.
- I recommend those who want to discover the mysterious flavours of Korean cuisine to try the flavourful world of Et Jun.
- Bon Appetit!