The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Creamy rice recipes offer excellent options that will add both lightness and satiety to your tables. The soft texture of the rice combines with the rich flavour of the creamy sauces to create a perfect harmony. These recipes offer a delicious alternative even on busy days with their practical preparation times.
Creamy rice recipes, which can be used in both main dishes and side dishes, allow you to show your creativity in the kitchen. Now, let’s take a look at this delicious journey with creamy rice recipes.
Recipes With Cream Of Rice
Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Rice Dish
1 cup long grain rice
300g chicken breast, chopped
1 cup peas and carrots (other vegetables can be added upon request)
1 onion, chopped
2 cloves of garlic, crushed
1 cup chicken broth or water
1 water glass of cream
Salt, black pepper, chilli flakes
Fresh parsley (for serving)
- Wash and drain the rice.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan. Add the chopped chicken and fry well.
- Remove the chicken and add the chopped onion to the same pan. Fry until the onions soften.
- Add the garlic and fry for a few more minutes.
- Add the vegetables and sauté until the vegetables are slightly softened.
- Add the rice to the pan and sauté until the rice changes colour.
- Add chicken broth or water, stir and bring to a boil.
- After boiling, reduce the heat, add the cream and stir.
- Add salt, black pepper and chilli flakes, stir.
- Cook over low heat for about 15-20 minutes until the rice is cooked.
- Add freshly chopped parsley on it before serving.
- This creamy rice dish with chicken and vegetables is a delicious and nutritious option. Feel free to add your own personal touches to the recipe! You can optionally change the vegetables or adjust the spices to your personal taste. You can also serve it with a green salad or fresh vegetables on the side to get a healthy and balanced meal. Bon Appetit!