The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Shaved steak recipes offer a gastronomic feast that opens the doors to a magnificent flavour and a satisfying dining experience.
These recipes, which are obtained by expertly shaving and thinning specially selected meat, preserve the natural flavour and juiciness of the meat, while giving food lovers a wonderful flavour adventure.
This special method, which differs from traditional steak recipes, allows the meat to be cooked quickly and homogenously, offering a practical solution to meal preparation.
Shaved steak recipes emphasise the quality and naturalness of the meat and are preferred by those who desire a healthy diet. The special cooking techniques used in these recipes preserve the juices in the meat while at the same time preserving its nutritional values.
These recipes enrich the tables by combining both flavour and healthy nutrition for those who are looking for food.
Shaved steak recipes invite everyone who approaches cooking with dedication and passion to an impressive journey of flavour by presenting the meat that has undergone a special process.
How to Make Shaved Steak Recipes
Shaved Steak Recipes
4 shaved steaks
3 tablespoons of olive oil
3 cloves of garlic (optional, grated or chopped)
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon red chilli flakes (optional)
Fresh rosemary or fresh thyme (optional, for garnish)
- Leave the steaks at room temperature. This allows the meat to cook better.
- In a bowl, add olive oil, grated garlic, salt, pepper and optional red chilli flakes. Whisk the mixture well.
- Spread the sauce on both sides of the steaks. While doing this, rub the steaks well to ensure that the sauce is evenly distributed all over the steaks.
- Place the steaks on a plate, cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, preferably 1-2 hours.
- Heat the grill or pan over high heat. Place the steaks on the grill or pan.
- Cook the steaks for about 3-4 minutes on the first side, or do not turn them until they reach the desired degree of doneness.
- Turn the steaks and cook the other side for the same amount of time. You can adjust according to the degree of cooking.
- After cooking, place the steaks on a hot serving plate and garnish with fresh rosemary or fresh thyme leaves.
- Slice and serve. You can optionally serve with rocket salad or fried potatoes.
- Quality of Meat: Using high quality meat is the first step in achieving a delicious shaved steak. If possible, get fresh meat from a local or trusted butcher.
- Keeping at Room Temperature: Keeping the steaks at room temperature for a while after taking them out of the refrigerator before cooking allows the meat to cook more evenly.
- Even Distribution of Sauce: Be careful when spreading the sauce on the steaks. Rub the steaks well to ensure that the sauce is evenly distributed all over.
- Resting Time: Resting the steaks in the refrigerator helps the meat to better absorb the flavour of the marinade. Take care to rest for at least 30 minutes.
- Fast Cooking at High Heat: Cooking the steaks quickly over high heat ensures that the outside gets a beautiful colour and the inside stays juicy. This preserves the flavour of the meat.
- Control the degree of doneness: When cooking the steaks, you can use a thermometer to check the degree of doneness, medium-rare, medium or well done, depending on your preference.
- Resting Time (Repeat): After removing the cooked steaks from the pan or grill, cover them with aluminium foil and let them rest for a few minutes. This prevents the juices in the meat from dissipating and allows you to get a more delicious result.
- Garnish Selection: You can add an additional aroma to the steaks and enhance the presentation by using fresh rosemary or fresh thyme during service.
- By following these tips, you can ensure that your shaved steaks are delicious, juicy and perfectly cooked. Bon Appetit!