The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Fried shrimp is a delicious snack or main course option that is indispensable for seafood lovers. This recipe, which combines delicious shrimps from the sea with the crispy outer part, is a guest on our tables with its practicality and taste.
This frying recipe, which preserves the wonderful taste of shrimp, is easily prepared with the use of flour, egg and breadcrumbs.
Serve it as a snack or as a main course accompanied by a delicious sauce. Now, let’s take a look at the details of our fried shrimp recipe together.
Shrimp Fries Recipe
500 grams of prawns (cleaned and peeled)
1 cup flour
1 cup breadcrumbs or bread crumbs
Salt and black pepper
Oil (for frying)
- Wash the prawns thoroughly and drain the water.
- Put the flour in a bowl and coat the prawns with flour on all sides.
- Beat the eggs in another bowl and add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Put the breadcrumbs or bread crumbs in another bowl.
- Dip the floured prawns first into the egg and then into the breadcrumbs, coating them well on both sides.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan.
- Fry the prawns on both sides until golden. Absorb excess oil with paper towels.
- Serve hot and optionally top with lemon wedges or your favourite sauce.
- Fried shrimp offers a delicious perfection with its crispy exterior and soft interior, leaving a light breath on the palate of seafood lovers. Every bite, meeting with the freshness of the sea, delights the palate. This simple and delicious recipe brings the naturalness of shrimp to the forefront, while each bite invites you to a journey of flavour filled with sea breezes.
- Bon Appetit!