The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Steak quesadilla recipe is a masterpiece that attracts the attention of those looking for a Mexican cuisine experience full of flavour. This special recipe combines a perfect steak cooking technique with a soft flour tortilla to create a delicious quesadilla.
Combining the traditional flavours of Mexico with a modern twist, this recipe offers a perfect harmony between the juicy and delicious texture of the meat, melting cheese and crispy tortilla in every bite.
While the steak quesadilla recipe stands out with its fast and practical preparation, it also offers an option that will satisfy those looking for a hearty meal or snack.
The steak quesadilla recipe is combined with carefully selected ingredients to offer an exquisite flavour journey from the beginning to the end. To start, quality steak slices are marinated in a special spice blend and cooked until they reach a perfect consistency.
Then, enriched with freshly chopped vegetables and plenty of grated cheese, this recipe provides a harmony of flavours that complement each other in every layer. The steak quesadilla recipe is not only a meal, but also a feast of flavours, with the immense aromas that emerge throughout the cooking process.
This recipe is a candidate to attract not only those who are looking for a unique taste of Mexican cuisine, but also anyone who wants an easy and satisfying meal.
How to Make Steak Quesadilla Recipe
Steak Quesadilla RecipeCourse: Main Courses
300 gram steak slices
1 tablespoon of oil
1 onion (optional, chopped)
1 coloured pepper (optional, chopped)
1 teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon chilli powder
Salt and black pepper (you can adjust according to your taste)
4 flour tortillas
2 cups grated cheddar cheese
Fresh coriander or greens (for serving)
- Add salt, black pepper, cumin and chilli powder to the steak slices. Mix well and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add the steak slices to the pan and fry well on both sides. You can adjust the degree of cooking according to your preference (medium-rare, medium or well done).
- Once the steaks are cooked, set aside. In the same pan, sauté the chopped onion and peppers until soft.
- Heat the first tortilla in a pan or grill. Sprinkle cheddar cheese on it, place the sautéed vegetables and fried steak slices.
- Cover the second tortilla and fry on both sides in the pan or grill until the cheese melts.
- Slice the cooked quesadilla, sprinkle with fresh coriander or greens and serve hot.
- Steak Cooking Technique: To get the steaks to the perfect consistency, sear them quickly over high heat. This ensures that the steaks are browned on the outside and remain juicy on the inside. Remember to adjust the degree of cooking according to your personal preference.
- Sauteing the Vegetables: Allow enough time for the flavour to develop when sautéing the onions and peppers. Roasting the vegetables until soft will add an additional flavour to the quesadilla.
- Using Cheddar Cheese: Grated cheddar cheese provides a great melt in the quesadilla. You can try different types of cheese, but the flavour of cheddar adds a unique touch to this recipe.
- Flour Tortilla Choice: Opt for flour tortillas because they are more flexible and less prone to cracking when wrapping the filling.
- Warming the Tortillas: When heating the tortillas, lightly toasting both sides allows the filling to melt better and the outside of the quesadilla to crisp up.
- Add Coriander or Greens: Adding fresh coriander or greens before serving adds a fresh taste and colour to the quesadilla. You can also add lemon juice to enhance the flavour even more.
- Serving Temperature: It is important to serve the quesadilla hot, so that the cheese melts and the flavour of the filling ingredients becomes more pronounced.
- Additional Garnishes: By serving with side dishes such as salsa, guacamole or yoghurt sauce, you can increase the variety of flavours and offer an experience that suits personal preferences.
- By following these tips, you can ensure that your steak quesadilla is delicious, crispy and satisfying. Bon appetit!