The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
If you are looking for a delicious experience prepared in Texas Roadhouse style, here is the recipe you are looking for! This delicious shrimp dish will add a special touch to your table with the combination of fresh seafood and carefully selected spices.
Texas Roadhouse Shrimp Recipe, which we have specially prepared for you, can be preferred as a perfect main course or snack. In this recipe, shrimps marinated in buttery garlic sauce meet white wine and fresh coriander. Both easy and delicious, this recipe is an ideal option to impress your guests!
Now, how about trying this great flavour at home?
Texas Roadhouse Shrimp Recipe
500 grams fresh prawns, cleaned and shelled
2 tablespoons of butter
3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
1 tablespoon fresh coriander, chopped
1 tea cup of white wine
Half lemon juice
Salt and black pepper (optional)
- Melt the butter in a large pan.
- Add the chopped garlic cloves and fry until lightly pink.
- Add the cleaned prawns to the pan and cook over medium heat until the prawns turn pink.
- Add the fresh coriander and mix well with the prawns.
- Add the white wine and cook, stirring for a few minutes.
- Squeeze the lemon juice and season the prawns with salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove from the stove after the prawns are cooked well.
- Serve hot.
- Garnish with freshly sliced lemon and coriander.
- With this Texas Roadhouse style shrimp recipe, we hope that your seafood passion will take you on an insatiable flavour journey. With its elegant presentation and rich flavours, this recipe will add flavour to your special moments. We wish you a pleasant meal!
- Bon Appetit!