The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream Recipe offers an ideal option to cool off and pamper the palate on hot summer days. The unique flavour of vanilla meets the fresh vanilla beans added into it, taking the classic taste of ice cream to the next level.
This recipe offers a flavour that can be easily prepared at home and conquers the hearts of ice cream lovers. Now, are you ready to discover the perfect harmony of vanilla and green beans?
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream RecipeCourse: Deserts
2 cups of milk
1 water glass of cream
3/4 cup granulated sugar
4 egg yolks
1 vanilla pod (or 2 teaspoons vanilla extract)
1/2 cup fresh vanilla beans
- Cut the vanilla pod in half and remove the seeds with a knife.
- Heat the milk and cream in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the vanilla pod and seeds. Remove from the heat before the mixture boils and allow the vanilla flavour to infuse into the milk and cream.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg yolks and sugar well. Then add the vanilla milk mixture to the egg mixture, stirring constantly.
- Return the mixture to the saucepan and cook over low heat, stirring until it thickens. However, be careful not to boil.
- Strain the cooked mixture into a bowl and remove the vanilla pod and excess particles.
- Allow the mixture to come to room temperature and then chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours (or preferably overnight).
- Transfer the cooled mixture to the ice cream machine and freeze according to the manufacturer’s instructions. About two minutes before freezing, add the fresh vanilla beans.
- Scoop the frozen vanilla bean ice cream into a container and place in the freezer for at least 4 hours.
- For a more intense vanilla flavour of your vanilla bean ice cream, you can use vanilla extract. However, ice cream made with fresh vanilla beans offers a distinctive and natural flavour.
- Resting the ice cream mixture in the refrigerator helps to better integrate the flavours of the ingredients and makes the consistency creamier.
- Letting your ice cream stand at room temperature for a while before serving gives it a softer texture.
- While fresh vanilla beans add a unique visual and flavour to the ice cream, you can remove them or add more, depending on your preference.
- Before using the ice cream maker, read the instruction manual carefully and proceed according to the machine’s instructions.
- These notes contain some suggestions to help you personalise your recipe and enrich your flavour. Enjoy your ice cream making and bon appetit!