The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Puerto Rican Picadillo recipe is a delectable Puerto Rican dish that offers a magnificent dance of tropical flavours and rich spices. This traditional recipe is prepared with finely chopped ground beef, colourful vegetables and a unique blend of Puerto Rican spices to delight the palate. Picadillo combines warm, sweet and savoury notes and brings together the history and culture of the island in one dish.
Now, let’s step into the fascinating world of Puerto Rican Picadillo together.
Puerto Rican Picadillo Recipe
500 g minced beef
2 tablespoons of oil
1 large onion (chopped)
1 green chilli (chopped)
1 red chilli (chopped)
3 cloves of garlic (crushed)
1 teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon of red chilli powder
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon cloves (powder or crushed)
1 small potato (grated)
1 carrot (grated)
1/2 cup olive oil (optional)
1/2 cup olives (pitted and chopped)
1/4 cup raisins (optional)
- In a pan, fry the mince on the oil, stir until brown and drain the excess water.
- Add onion, pepper and garlic and sauté until soft.
- Add cumin, chilli powder, salt, black pepper and cloves and mix.
- Add grated potato and carrot and mix to soften the vegetables.
- Add olive oil, olives and raisins and stir.
- Reduce the heat and allow all the ingredients to mix well and flavour.
- Puerto Rican Picadillo is ready to serve!
- Puerto Rican Picadillo takes you on a journey of flavour, bringing the warm cuisine of Puerto Rico to your table. This delicious dish, enriched with the dance of spices, adds a tropical touch to your family tables and allows you to feel the history of the island in every bite.
- I wish you tables full of flavour in advance!