The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Picadillo Puerto Rican recipe is a delicious dish that brings the warm breeze and flavours of the Caribbean to your table. This unique recipe includes a wonderful combination of finely chopped meat, colourful vegetables and special spices.
Reflecting the rich culinary culture of Puerto Rico, this delicious dish offers both a satisfying and delicious experience. Now, discover the traditional recipe of Picadillo and experience this tropical flavour at home!
Recipe For Picadillo Puerto Rican
500 grams minced meat (beef or beef-lamb mixture)
1 tablespoon of oil
1 large onion, chopped
2 cloves of garlic, chopped
1 green chilli, chopped
1 red chilli, chopped
2 medium tomatoes, grated or chopped
1/4 cup green olives
2 tablespoons raisins
2 tablespoons tomato paste
1 tea glass of hot water
1 teaspoon of red chilli
Half teaspoon cumin
Salt and black pepper
- Heat the oil in a large pan and add the chopped onion and sauté until it turns pink.
- Then add the garlic, green pepper and red pepper and sauté for a few more minutes.
- Add the minced meat and fry until it turns brown. You can use it by draining the excess oil.
- Add grated or chopped tomatoes. Cook while stirring until the tomatoes release their juice.
- Add olives, raisins, tomato paste, hot water and spices. Cook the mixture over low heat for 15-20 minutes.
- Adjust the salt and pepper according to your taste. Continue cooking over low heat.
- Before serving, sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley or fresh coriander.
- This recipe serves approximately 4-6 people.
- Approximately one serving of Picadillo has a calorific value of 300-350 kcal.
- The total cooking time is approximately 40-45 minutes.
- Cooking time may vary depending on your consistency.
- The Puerto Rican Picadillo recipe brings the rich flavours of Caribbean cuisine to your table, while offering an easy and satisfying meal. Bon Appetit!